It's a Stitch

Crafty adverntures with bits and bobs

Thursday, 8 December 2011

Emma's Birth-Mas Present

Hello my neglected wee blog. Again with my excuses of being busy and work and all that jazz, SORRY!
I started knitting my friend Emma her birthday present in August aiming for her birthday at the start of September, I missed that dealine. So I thought I might as well start again with a nicer type of wool, got pretty near the end and ran out of wool. When I got round to going wool shopping there was none of that wool left so I had to get a different shade of purple, so I undid them all again and started making it stripey.
Anyway 4 months on and I've finallllly finished Emma's knitted purple pants:


And I'm back on the task of knitting my Hogwarts scarf as well as decorating a jumper in a christmas theme for my work Secret Santa, that will be my next post, I'm excited!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11 December 2011 at 23:15 , Blogger Sparkle and Co said...

Beautiful colors!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home