It's a Stitch

Crafty adverntures with bits and bobs

Sunday, 16 October 2011

Latest Escapades


And yet again I have not posted in about a month or more... pretty busy life I lead!
Work has been amazing and I've met yet more awesome people and been away lots. Spent a weekend in Cambridgeshire and went into Cambridge, it is lovely there. Just got back from a couple of nights up in Dundee, including two 12 hour bus journeys, I told myself I wouldn't do the megabus thing again, but it's just so cheap! Managed to get some knitting done on the buses and finally finished the Slytherin scarf!!


It was my friend Briony's 21st and I managed to get it done as her birthday gift:
 



I've been knitting more than sewing other than a couple of repairs and stuff. 
I just started my Ravenclaw scarf and I'm buying more wool tomorrow to finish my friend Emma's purple pants... again eventually.

I need to get my bum in gear and do more of this, I keep getting myself all distracted with a social life. I still have a bunch of things on my "To Make" list, including: knitted baby jumper for a soon-to-be new arrival, black dress of some sort that needs planned, christmas jumper for myself and perhaps some other lucky person and the rest of my Hogwarts scarves.
This may need to be spread out over a long time, or I could just not take my comptuer home with me for Christmas and spend my whole time, with no phone signal, knitting. Sounds like a plan to me.



Anyhoo enjoy your busy busy lives, I know I am :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home