It's a Stitch

Crafty adverntures with bits and bobs

Sunday, 30 October 2011

All Hallows Eve


I love halloween. Just a quick post about the brilliance of dressing up and make-up and paint and getting odd looks and making kids cry when they look at you. It's just fun in general.

On Saturday I went to the Last Tuesday Society Halloween masked ball in London, it was amazing. They hold masked balls throughout the year and I will definitely be attending another few while I live here. I went with my friends Nick and Emma, got lots of free food and drink including oysters and cray fish served to us by naked models, lovely.


Then on Monday I went out to a "halloween party" at a pub, which turned out to have finished by the time we got there.... at 9.30pm. So we had one drink, with people looking oddly at us, and then left, went on a late-night Tesco jaunt and then home to watch some of 'Candyman' before falling asleep - we are the lame people that "have work in the morning", to be fair it had taken us all an age to get the red food dye off us. Anyhoo we all zombified ourselves for that and it was really fun despite the lame party.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home