It's a Stitch

Crafty adverntures with bits and bobs

Saturday, 24 September 2011

Bits & Bobs




















I went shopping in London today and got some fun new things and lots of wool! Topshop has the best socks right now, getting sorted for winter with new socks, lovethem.
I've been knitting when I can and have finished a couple more segments of my Slytherin scarf that I'm working on. I bought wool for Gryffindor and Ravenclaw too, I still need to find some decent yellow for the Hufflepuff. The type of wool I buy doesn't have any actual yellow this season, just mustards and pale yellows, so it'll be the last one I make I think when the new seasons colours come out.





















I've also bought a few nice vintagey things on eBay and new Urban Outfitters things too... This is one of the vintage dresses that I bought from Princes Vintage on eBay.  Such a nice collar :)




Labels:

1 Comments:

At 25 September 2011 at 04:17 , Blogger Jazzy E (hivenn) said...

Cutest socks everrr! x hivenn

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home