It's a Stitch

Crafty adverntures with bits and bobs

Thursday, 20 January 2011

Trouser Alteration

I had a pair of brown Tommy Hilfiger trousers that I got a couple of years ago. They were quite baggy and had gotten a bit too big so I've made a few alterations to them, in the process of which my sewing machine needle went right through my fingernail and snapped when it hit my bone... ouch. But the trousers are done.
As you can see, pretty baggy, loose around the waist and quite shapeless.

Much more fitted with a better shape
So now I have some trousers, not jeans, that I'll actually wear!

oh and here's a pic of my finger...

1 Comments:

At 20 January 2011 at 09:27 , Blogger Faye said...

This is such a cute blog, I wish I could sew! Hope your finger is okay xxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home