It's a Stitch

Crafty adverntures with bits and bobs

Monday, 31 January 2011

Simple Skirt

I got home from uni today early, and a bit tired. Decided to go and drop a MASSIVE black bag of old clothes into the charity shop down the road and got home wondering how I could re-fill my wardrobe as I am fairly strapped for cash at the minute.
So I used some of the red material I have left to make a new skirt.

It's just a simple elastic waist with the red skirt, and it took me around 40 minutes in all to make and try on.


Then with some cut off material I decided to make a headband :

8 Comments:

At 1 February 2011 at 13:50 , Blogger Vikki said...

Wow, love both the headband and the skirt. They're the perfect shade of pink/coral. You are really talented!

xxx
Vikki

http://stylometre.blogspot.com

 
At 17 February 2011 at 05:17 , Blogger Raffles Bizarre said...

Thanks so much for your lovely comments and of course your order! I'll pop it in the post tomorrow and because you spent over £10 you get a free gift at the moment, so you'll have something for yourself after all :D

 
At 22 February 2011 at 12:31 , Blogger Calliforniaction. said...

nice skirt

 
At 22 February 2011 at 19:48 , Blogger head over heels said...

love the matching headband, wish i was better with a needle and thread :) x

 
At 23 February 2011 at 11:01 , Blogger Sophie said...

you did really well! love the hairband especially xx

 
At 24 February 2011 at 06:52 , Blogger Jane said...

wow - wish i could do something like this!

 
At 27 February 2011 at 06:41 , Blogger Jazzy E (hivennn) said...

Love your hair! Ah you look so much like my best friend. x hivennn

 
At 1 March 2011 at 14:57 , Blogger katchrista said...

Thanks guys, need to find more time really, encouraging that people like the stuff I've made even though its really basic. thankyooou!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home